One of the most frequently asked questions we get is: “How do I grow my social media community without paying for social advertising?!?”
Here’s a list to get you started:
- Tell your staff to mention or encourage customers to join your social communities.
- Add your social media icons and social links to everyone’s email signatures. Get your icons here: http://www.creatingyourspace.com/smicons
- Add your social icons to your business cards. Got too many to print? Try these: https://www.jakprints.com/favicards.html
- Put up signs in the showroom for your customers to see and as a reminder for your sales people. Put the signs anywhere a customer might have wait time. (*Comment or email us and we’ll send you a sign to print)
- Send out an email blast to your email database asking people to join your social community.
- Add your social icons or mention your social media sites in your traditional advertising. For example: At the end of a commercial, add “Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/yourusername.” *If you need help with the lingo, just ask!
- Add a line to your hold message about joining your social media sites. (they are already on hold, with time on their hands to like/follow you right then)
- Make sure your social icons are on your website and your mobile website.
- Add your social media icons on your Shop At Home vehicles or delivery trucks.
- Add your social icons to invoices, quotes or any other paper materials that leave your store!
We hope these suggestions help! Got any suggestions of your own? Leave us a comment!