Whether you manage your own social media or you outsource it to a company like ours, one of the most effective things you can do is get the buy in from your sales people. Think of all of the people they come in contact with every single day. (online and in person!)
- Simply tell your salespeople that you are on social media.
- Tell them they can find the links on your website homepage.
- Ask them to like / follow the company on your social media sites.
- Ask your sales people to suggest your social media sites to their friends.
- Ask your sales people to ask their best customers for reviews on Facebook or Houzz
- Ask your sales people what information they would like shared on social media
Got some rockstars?
- Ask them to do a 20 second video about their favorite new product. Why they like it…where they see it being used….talk about the style.
- Run an internal contest to see who can get the highest number of their Facebook friends to like your page.
- Suggest that they ask their clients for project photos to post on social media and add to your site.
If you take any of our suggestions, let us know how they work for you!