Want more info? Reach out to us at email@example.com!
SAN RAFAEL, Calif., Feb. 7, 2020 – Creating Your Space™ is pleased to announce its latest retail dealer and builder visualization technology marketing tool, Design Now.
Design Now utilizes artificial intelligence (AI), allowing consumers and salespeople to take a picture of their room and within seconds view the dealer’s flooring products in their space to help finalize the buying decision. What better way to engage a consumer than to help them visualize the products they want to purchase with their furniture, wall colors, and the home’s natural lighting.
Molyneaux Flooring in Pittsburg was the first client to introduce Design Now and has been using visualization to help close business since this summer. During a recent in-home appointment, one of their salespeople experienced the power of this tool. “I presented the job and pricing, and the customer said everything sounded good, but they wished they had bigger samples in order to make a decision. I then went to my Design Now visualization tool. I used the picture I had already taken of the living room and input the color of Patriotism the customer was interested in. Both the customer and his daughter were highly impressed and said that the picture gave them a good enough idea as to how the new carpet would look and decided to purchase right then and there. I’ve made it a habit of having the visualization tool already up and ready before each appointment, for this exact reason.”
Although there are other visualization tools in the flooring market today, Design Now is unique in multiple ways:
Comprehensive, Custom Product Catalog
- Each dealer customizes their product catalog from the hundreds of flooring brands and hundreds of thousands of products available to visualize in Design Now. From the most durable wood flooring to peel-and-stick carpet tiles, the consumers are designing with products the dealers have in their showrooms!
- Other flooring visualization tools are limited to one or a few brands with limited products to choose from
- Professional, custom videos in 15, 30 and 60-second versions to promote the program on TV, YouTube, Social Media, dealer’s website and elsewhere
- Digital marketing campaigns designed and customized to drive consumer interactions
- Dealer’s website customized to feature Design Now
- Due to the marketing program accompanying Design Now, distribution will be limited by market area.
- Design Now creates leads for dealers by capturing the consumer’s contact information
Why are these features important? Because Design Now is part of the selling and closing process, it is a tool to create leads with marketing, and it is a differentiator in the marketplace.
Creating Your Space™ provides digital marketing solutions to their member companies. Founded by flooring industry veterans, the company creates dynamic custom websites as well as offers a full complement of technology solutions, including SEO platforms, social media campaigns, digital advertising, and other services. Creating Your Space™ is part of the Broadlume family of brands providing professional digital marketing services for the flooring and kitchen & bath industries.
Is It Important to Respond to Online Reviews?
Yes! People look at your responses to see what kind of business you run. Think of this as an opportunity to show people that you care about your customers, you are a nice person and you have integrity.
We recommend responding to the positive ones because if someone takes the time to give you some internet love, you show you care about your customers by taking a moment to respond (plus it is Google activity which they like). If someone gave you a gift or a compliment, you would not ignore it in person.
Responding to the bad reviews shows that every business has problems, but you get to show how you handle things. You get to tell your side of the story. It also shows that your reputation is important to you. Always respond with kindness and compassion first and never with offering anything for free because all that teaches people is to complain about you and they will get something for free.
We hope that you find this helpful! If you need additional assistance responding to negative reviews, be sure to visit our previous blog post “How to Handle Negative Reviews like a Professional” for more information. Thanks for reading!
Whether you manage your own social media or you outsource it to a company like ours, one of the most effective things you can do is get the buy in from your sales people. Think of all of the people they come in contact with every single day. (online and in person!)
- Simply tell your salespeople that you are on social media.
- Tell them they can find the links on your website homepage.
- Ask them to like / follow the company on your social media sites.
- Ask your sales people to suggest your social media sites to their friends.
- Ask your sales people to ask their best customers for reviews on Facebook or Houzz
- Ask your sales people what information they would like shared on social media
Got some rockstars?
- Ask them to do a 20 second video about their favorite new product. Why they like it…where they see it being used….talk about the style.
- Run an internal contest to see who can get the highest number of their Facebook friends to like your page.
- Suggest that they ask their clients for project photos to post on social media and add to your site.
If you take any of our suggestions, let us know how they work for you!
When we receive questions from customers, we like to share them here in case you have the same question!
“We have one facebook page for all of our locations. Is that typical or does it make more sense to have a page for each location?
Not trying to create more work for myself – its just a question I was asked again recently and I thought you might have some insight to offer…” – Melissa C.
Great question! Facebook wants you to have a separate page for each location.
- There’s only one location position available to list for the address.
- That address is connected to check in’s and maps.
- Customers needing directions will find the directions they want faster on separate pages.
- That address is also attached to reviews.
Other important reasons:
- Different locations with different demographics might be better served with different voices in your content.
- If your locations have a strong sense of community, it will be less impactful if the audience reads irrelevant information about another community
Remember my rule though…only set up what you can manage and manage well! If you want to have one page for multiple locations, I suggest putting a link from your website to your locations page in the About Section of your company page.
Facebook tries to make it easy now by giving you a dashboard to manage multiple locations.
You can request access here: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/911181838969039
Hope this helps!
Looking for a way to use your showroom to drive traffic to your social media sites? Customers want to connect with you. They want to be inspired! Make it easy for them to connect with you AND find the product they want with these easy stickers!
Places to use these stickers:
Room scene posters
Trade show samples
Samples checked out to customers
Samples shipped to customers
Other messaging ideas:
“Love this look? Get more inspiration here:”
“Wonder what this looks like installed? See installation examples here:”
“Want to see more products like this?”
“Like this product? See room scenes and more!”
“Love this product? See more like this!”
Take this idea and use it for other social sites!
CYS Social Media customers: Leave a comment or contact your account manager for your customized sticker.
CYS Website customers: Contact your account manager for pricing
DIY-ers: Go to http://www.avery.com | Choose your shape and size | Customize | Print
Get creative! Help your customers find what THEY want!